Merry Christmas everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas and hope ya'll did too. I'm a little upset though because my camera was not in focus for a lot of the pictures with out me knowing it, so many had to be deleted. The below are the best I got. We had such a fun morning! Santa was very good to us this year.
Cookies and milk for Santa
Santa came!
By far his favorite gift!
He loves to open and shut the door
His first doctor set :)
Santa was very good to Bear too!
10 minutes in....
After all the gifts were opened. Brian has a lot of putting together to do ;)
I can't imagine what this will look like with more kids :/
:)
Overwhelmed!
Pearls and diamonds...I must have been really really good this past year (Although I don't really remember being that good!)
Weeeeee! Merry Christmas! We miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment