Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to ME!

I was giving William his evening bath when I heard him toot. We both laughed. He tooted some more and I began to worry that he could poop in the tub. Something I've been dreading. All of a sudden I see some poop float by. I was DISGUSTED. I flew down the stairs to get a plastic baggie to pick it up out of the water. I get back upstairs to find MORE floating all around! I run back down to get the whole box of baggies. I run back up to find even MORE and he is playing with some! I get him out of the tub to start my clean up process. He comes over next to me to watch as I scrub. I look over at him and he smiles at me, but I see he has poop on his face! I flip out and put him back in the poopy tub to rinse him completely with clean water from the faucet. Out he goes again so I can finish the clean up. After the clean up was all done I took a step back and my sock felt very wet and warm. He had peed all over the floor. Merry Christmas to all especially to those countless moms that have told me, "Oh you'll miss these days!" Really, even times like this? Didn't think so!

After the clean up ready for his bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment