My mom is in town for a week, which is such a nice help! I joined the local gym and so far have worked out three times. Each time I thought I was going to die. I'm crazy out of shape, but am determined to get back in shape s.t.a.t.! The gym is not at all like what I'm used to - it's more like a YMCA, but it's close by and has a daycare. The three times I've worked out while my mom had William at home I have stalked the nursery to see what's going on in there because once my mom leaves in a few days I have to start dropping William off there. One thought - GERMS! Let the illnesses begin!
I also was able to get my hair done and Brian and I went out on a date while mom watched William. Funny, Brian and I used to go out twice a week for dinner and drinks. So, that's about 100X a year. Now post baby we are averaging 3X a year! Hopefully soon I can find a good babysitter and we can go out maybe twice a month. However, I will admit, I do miss William like crazy if I am gone for more than a couple of hours :)
We started on "solids" this week, I took some pictures today of William eating. He is still not digging it, but it has helped a little with his copious spitting up. So far we have tried carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, pears, apples, prunes, and bananas. His favorite are the sweet potatoes and apples. Least favorite are the peas. I don't blame the poor guy. I HATE peas. Like mother, like son.
It's also been wicked cold here the past several days. Right when my mom arrived we got snow and the highs have been in the 30's and lows in the 20's. Normally the highs are in the mid 50's this time of year here.
This week in pictures:
First mo hawk!
SNOW!
William LOVES Bear. Bear LOVES William's spit up. Good partnership.
Tummy Time!
"What the crap is this?"
"EW...."
...and GAG! He's totally a boob man!
No comments:
Post a Comment