Saturday, July 7, 2012

When the Cat's Away...

Brian is at work today, so William and I played and played! You get so busy you forget to take pictures for several weeks, so today I made sure to get several. We had such fun, but look forward to Dad joining us tomorrow. Here are some pictures that I took today...

 Enjoying his post nap snack and beverage while he watches a few minutes of the Grinch.


 Beep, Beep! We have the floorboard piece off now, so he can move the car around with his feet -Flintstones' style!


 My son never lets me go upstairs for a few minutes with out either following or punishing me by doing something bad and loud (to make his point clear) in my brief absence. 


 Happy boy!


 Beach time!


 Bald eagle. He was much closer than it looks here. I actually saw 3 fly over us in 20 mins. 

It came right over us!


 The bigger, the better!


 Good balance! The lower the tide the rockier it becomes.


 After he feeds Bear his ritual is to hide in the closet :)


 Deep thoughts...by William Wallace


 Ears! He's very into saying and pointing out his ears and eyes, random people's ears and eyes as well as all the ears and eyes in his books. I think I should be thankful this is all he's constantly pointing out right now!


A few more minutes of play before bath and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment