Monday, April 30, 2012

Cupcake Date

I took William to the Children's museum this morning and afterwards we went to a cupcake place on the way home. We were the only ones in the shop. I ordered a carrot cake cupcake for us to share (and a couple to take home to Brian and maybe one more for me...tee hee) and a large milk with a straw. For the first time I put William in a real chair (no high chair). They had tall chairs lined up facing the window, so you could eat and watch people passing. William is so sweet, he likes to share and feed me every chance he gets, so he sat there leaning into me while I fed him some cupcake and he fed me. We passed the milk back and forth too. As we sat there by ourselves my heart was just melting. I wish I could have captured this special moment with a picture, but I had frosting all over me :) However, I wanted to blog about it so I won't ever forget this sweet moment we shared. I look forward to the many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment