Friday, July 1, 2011

Messiness and Becoming an Aunt and Uncle!

My brother and his wife Shirine welcomed their baby boy, Kayden Michael Osipow, into the world 6/30/11 at 6:28 AM. Kayden weighed in at 8 lbs. 2 ounces! Brian and I are thrilled and can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving.

William is starting to go up stairs :( He is always on the go ripping things off shelves, flushing the toilet over and over again, unraveling the toilet paper, chewing our wood furniture and eating the paint off his crib. Fun times.

Brian and I are busy busy and getting ready to welcome our dear TX friends, Hillary and James, to our home in 9 days!

Here are some recent pics:
 His favorite area to "pulverize"
 And away he goes!
 Pop Pop and William match!
 Couch surfing
 Feeding Bear, which I like because Bear cleans his fingers :)
 First haircut. He was so good!
 New hairdo
 Ripping clothes out of the drawers
Very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment