Thursday, June 16, 2011

Recently....

Lots of work is being done on the house, but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel! We are almost done with everything we want done before the summer. In the meantime, William has been crawling around like crazy. He's the Speedy Gonzales of crawling and the Tasmanian Devil of destruction! Every waking second he is trying to get to things that are not for him. He even acts as though I'm putting a damper in his day when I pull him away from his destruction to get some food into him. So, this Type A mom spends most of her day walking behind him cleaning up. He is a piece of work. Mom, you were right. Karma, karma, karma! Below are the most recent pics...


Bubbles! 

 Here I come!

 Look at that tush!

 Hmmmmmm.....what's this electrical thing???

 Whatever it is I've pulled it out and now I'm going to try and eat it.



 River otter came up from the beach to say hi!

 Bear camping with Brian. Tons of snow just a few hours from us.

Hungry Little Caterpillar 

No comments:

Post a Comment